Lily B.... @LilyB
🎶 VK's Spotify--New tune added🎶
Kane Brown said of "Be Like That",
"It's about all the different feelings you can have in a relationship. And trying not to overthink it. When it gets tough, you want to be on your own, but then you miss the person a second later. I think it's something everyone goes through."
Khalid told about this collaboration, "It's a blessing. To cross over like this and to come into a different world and for them to accept me with nothing but positivity and love is the best thing in the world."
https://youtu.be/Jc1FF1Vkm...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

10:08 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 11:20
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Finding your connection to God unlocks a love like we cant even explain really, there are no human words for the goodness of being in his presence.

And

When you find your twin flame & your REAL soul powers and connection the power of that love is more than I would have ever known as just a human.

When our memories comes back and we remember our soul, all things become so much different, so much more intense than we can comprehend using JUST the Earth suit modes of emotion and being.

Idk how to splain it but it is a most wonderful thing and if we some how manage to complete the mission and marry the earth suit to the soul experience...well...
BOOM!
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 10:13
more to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 09:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
369 min delta with ya VK!
the power of 369 is real.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 10:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and THIS!
Today I rolled up to a red light and saw both at the same time.

3 photos

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 10:13
Song length - 3:11 < > 113

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 April, 11:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 April, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Or is this our marker?