Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 August, 09:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Cancer cannot survive in a Ph balanced invironment.

The typical western diet is highly acidic - intentionally!

Compliments of another Anon:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
19 April, 06:21
I have graviola tablets that I take just for preventative health benefits. It's the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
19 April, 05:52
300 thousand is a low estimate. my husband takes oral chemo at 48 thousand a month. He has been on it for 2.5 years.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 April, 06:19
In response One Usa to her Publication
😔😔😔😔 Sending prayers and hugs... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I told my "doctor" (who I don't bother going to anymore, that he should not bother trying to get me to do ultrasounds and whatnot... because every single one of my organs is going to be part of the ashes in my little vase when I'm gone. I notice that I do much better the further i stay from those medical businessmen...