Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 May, 03:18
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
The ONLY way to "stop the suffering" is to follow clear instructions from The Word. The Creator must be in every answer.... without which it redirects one away from that which is above all... to that whick speaks of Self-Power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 02:24
The Great Bell Chant (The End Of Suffering) - YouTube

Read by Thich Nath Hanh, chanted by brother Phap Niem.The creators of this audio track were Gary Malkin, the composer/arranger, producer, and collaborator Mi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 02:27
In response MvA_r to his Publication
58. Yeshua says: Blest is the person who has suffered—he has found the Life. (asyndeton; Mt 5:10-12, Jas 1:12, I-Pt 3:14; Aeschylus, Agamemnon, 232: ‘Men must learn by suffering’; Victor Hugo, Les Misérables: ‘To have suffered, how good it is!’; Naguib Mahfouz, ‘Zaabalawi’, God’s World: ‘Suffering is part of the cure!’; hyperlinear) https://www.freelyreceive....

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 May, 05:00

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 May, 06:19
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I love this! 😄🙏🤍
Thank you for sharing it with me!

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 May, 04:46
you might lose sight of what the man is saying by relating it to the bible........these words transcend religion

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 September, 10:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I agree with you 100%.

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 May, 04:34

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 May, 04:33
who is he?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 May, 12:20
Jesus said, love one another as I have loved you.
Love the neighbor ss yourself.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
10 May, 05:44
I like this!!! I experienced rhat today!!! I had to pray for love to surround another person, because normally I would have striked back! It was definitely a owtty situation but I was overjoyed worh ny reaction! ❤️❤️❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 03:35
synchronicities...
As i cut my grass with my weed whacker!!!!, I smiled and repeated to mtself "Obviously Keri you must be living the easy life in another time line!!!!
Misery loves company so we should fight every step
😉✌️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 April, 07:42
I like those numbers!🤍

13 April, 08:01
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
😎🔥 vibes have been so high!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 07:31
When we are sharing wisdom and experiences with others and we are doing well, then others see our wisdom through our actions and reactions to the world around us and they too begin to change. Their words change. Their actions change. Their life begins to change! And yet, I do nothing, except be “me”.

I have MANY MANY friends that tell me they hear my voice in their head when they are in certain situations. Wisdom is is repeatable and applicable, most of all its simple.

Wisdom is neither glorified or thanked. It is something that already exists. It is within us all. So bringing it forth from others is just shining a light that is within them.

Love absolutely gives birth to wisdom. The more you love under nay circumstances the more wisdom rises from the heart to the mind.

Thats the heart mind connection.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 April, 08:18
LOVE THIS GUY

13 April, 08:37
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
He's a very wise man. ☺🙏🤍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 April, 08:08
Yes ❣️

13 April, 08:09
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 April, 07:54
Good morning.
🌸🌼🌺🌻

45 《》 54

💧54 🙏✝️🙏
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

13 April, 08:00
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Good Morning JoAnn 🤍🌸
Jeremiah 29:11 [11:11]