Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 April, 10:45
We’re currently in a super weird spot as Anons.

It’s a total waiting game.

Vibes were sky high throughout DJTs Presidency and even 6 months after B1d3n took office.

Now as life starts to “normalize” slightly for some, you can feel what’s coming but it still feels really far away.

I try to give people closest to me any answers I can but I fail constantly with helping anyone feel better.

It’s all in God’s hands at this point.

We do our best with what we can until He gives us direction.

Godspeed, family.

🇺🇸🦅🕶🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
You hit the nail on the head. This is how I'm feeling - I'm DMing another former Twttr friend on Gab saying that I'm trying so hard but having great difficulty keeping up my vibe. Before I was all cheerleader, smiling no matter what occured, reassuring others, blah blah blah. But as days become weeks become months and become another year, well I hate to be impatient but I'm concerned if my health is going to hold out to be part of the "Golden Age" and our new 5D experience. Hell, I don't even fully understand the whole 5D thing. But I don't have as much stamina, energy and feel my mood sliding. Thanks for acknowledging this as what others maybe experiencing. I pray every day - Oh Jesus, forgive us our sins, take all souls to heaven and help those most in need of thy mercy. I also give thanks for ALL the wonderful blessings I have and have had my entire life. Hurry sundown.......
12:02 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Doc, click on at the bottom under it