Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We’re currently in a super weird spot as Anons.

It’s a total waiting game.

Vibes were sky high throughout DJTs Presidency and even 6 months after B1d3n took office.

Now as life starts to “normalize” slightly for some, you can feel what’s coming but it still feels really far away.

I try to give people closest to me any answers I can but I fail constantly with helping anyone feel better.

It’s all in God’s hands at this point.

We do our best with what we can until He gives us direction.

Godspeed, family.

🇺🇸🦅🕶🙏🏼
10:45 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 May, 06:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Dog Holliday,
I want to thank you for all your help and research. I'm very thankful for you , keep urging us to keep going , to hold the line, all the research you have done and shared and encouraged us to do our own research. May God bless you! Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 April, 02:47
probability is with us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 April, 06:48
🎯🎯🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 April, 09:02
Godspeed Brother. 🙏❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 April, 08:59
Absolutely nailed🔨it again Doq...Really tough some days!!!😥🙏

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
13 April, 08:54
Speak about vibes, you shall receive😉

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
13 April, 04:18
This period seems difficult for you to live because in order to let go of the attachments to the third dimension and open to the fifth dimension, there is a great work of purification to be done within you and around you.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 April, 03:14
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
💥The Great Awakening Map 💥

Everything is an Illusion!

Upcoming series of Great Solar Flash events will act as the trigger for Full Disclosure and The Great Awakening.

PREPARE FOR SOLAR FLASHES ... Survivors of the GREAT SOLAR FLASH will depend on their MENTAL & SPIRITUAL STATES

PRACTICE MEDITATION... Compassion/Forgiveness of all beings.

👇(enlarge - wording on map)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 April, 03:32
🙏Thanks Doq✨

Loves America @Liberty22
13 April, 03:28
"Those who know everything can't sleep"! I try to remember that. GOD's plan is perfect!✝️🇺🇸✝️

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 April, 12:37
Since I was saved, I’ve always lived by this….
HIS time, not mine. Try it out…. Peaceful.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 April, 06:49
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
same here! Amen!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 April, 12:29
A bit on Watch the Water Sars-Cov

Think about Jesus Christ at the CRUCIFIXION:

i) Wearing a Crown of Thorns - Dr Ardis says the snake venom peptides attach to the receptors at the base of the skull... which would look like a Crown of Thorns???

ii) The venom attaching there causes the diaphragm to be unable to compress meaning you cannot then suck air into your LUNGS... doesn't the same happen when you are HUNG on a cross, because you have to lift your torso up to compress your diaphragm???

iii) The roman soldier pierced Christ's side and into his LUNG with a SPEAR and WATER came out... isn't this symbolic of Remdesivir causing a cytokine Storm which causes the Lungs to fill with water???

iv) Christ's hands and feet were nailed to the cross... rona victims are getting blood flow problems in their legs and arms???

Are the satanic cabal putting rona victims through the same suffering as Christ on the Cross???

Jewish gematria:
KING COBRA VENOM = 1027 = SARS COVID

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 April, 04:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yes

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
14 April, 04:14
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Very interesting!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
13 April, 12:21
Faith is the answer. We must commit to it. It is hard but not as hard as what many gave suffered. Look for places to do good to create a ripple effect.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 April, 12:22
Godspeed + KingdomFamily + #FamilyIsEverything = = = > < >

Apr 13, 2020 8:30:44 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a0cf6d No. 8782920

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 April, 10:03

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 April, 10:18
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
love it🥰

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 April, 09:00
Pretty much defeated and deflated. Lost my brother and mother in one week, lost my job the next week working 100% remote, no unemployment allowed because of no vax, lawyer wanted 100K to take my case. I don't sleep anymore so I am a walking zombie most days.. I just want a glass of water today but afraid to have it. Ugh.. They say most won't make it through this.. I'm holding on but he just aint coming!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 12:37
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE COMFORT THIS PATRIOT WOMAN FROM ALL HER LOSSES OF FAMILY HER JOB AND GIVE HER THE COMFORT COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO MOVE FORWARD. WE ASK YOU HELP HER FIND LEGAL REPRESENTATION ALSO PLEASE NOURISH HER BODY WITH WATER AND FOOD THAT REPLENISHES HER BRAVERY HOPE AND FAITH IN YOU EVERYDAY LORD. WE BOLDLY ASK FOR YOU TO MEET ALL HER NEEDS PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS. WE ASK THESE THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 April, 12:38
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
There are job sites for the uninjected, they may offer a better situation for you.

As an uninjected person, I predict, that soon you will be in demand.

My husband teaches, and has spent a lot of time in the last 6 months subbing for the injected...

https://www.redballoon.wor...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 April, 08:51
It does feel far away, especially for those of us that need Med Beds.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
13 April, 05:39
“It’s all in God’s hands” but “The Kingdom of God is Within” us. Our vibes are everything. Everytime we raise our vibration by laughing, praying, meditating, dancing, helping another, we change the outcome- like the butterfly effect. The enemy wants us weary and fearful. They feed on this low vibe black goo crap - this is the intention of ff events, wars, msm. Of course we need to get pissed and flip some tables once in a while - just don’t stay in that vibe for long. Get together in community, love and lift each other up and party like we’ve already won.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 April, 05:06
I get it. Everyone feels the pain of waiting until the “necessary moment”, which cannot come sooner. Knowing when it is doesn’t change anything. Thank you for taking care of us.

Angel Joy @superradangel
13 April, 12:36
IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
13 April, 12:28
its just time to hunker down and let things play out. Im done trying to wake people up.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
13 April, 12:02
You hit the nail on the head. This is how I'm feeling - I'm DMing another former Twttr friend on Gab saying that I'm trying so hard but having great difficulty keeping up my vibe. Before I was all cheerleader, smiling no matter what occured, reassuring others, blah blah blah. But as days become weeks become months and become another year, well I hate to be impatient but I'm concerned if my health is going to hold out to be part of the "Golden Age" and our new 5D experience. Hell, I don't even fully understand the whole 5D thing. But I don't have as much stamina, energy and feel my mood sliding. Thanks for acknowledging this as what others maybe experiencing. I pray every day - Oh Jesus, forgive us our sins, take all souls to heaven and help those most in need of thy mercy. I also give thanks for ALL the wonderful blessings I have and have had my entire life. Hurry sundown.......

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 April, 11:36
There are days that start with me believing it will happen later in year. Then I snoop around here and think: It’s Habbening (run-out & buy more food and ammo). Then by the time I to go to bed, I think its 2023.

Biggest mental and emotional challenge of my life. Family really is everything!

#wwg1wga

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
13 April, 09:10
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I agree!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 April, 11:23
Yep, waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting.🤪🤪😵😵

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 April, 11:21
Doq...I have faith that God has got this.
I am just thankful that He brought us all together.
So many Anons are more like family to me than some of my own family. ❤️
Your posts bring so much to the table. I appreciate you.
I believe that 'holding the line' means lifting one another up - especially now.
When the truth comes out, our planet is going to be glorious!
God bless you, Doq and God bless our Anon Family.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 April, 11:10
Wow~synchronicities are high~ I was just talking about this. 😎 Patience is key at this point in time.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 April, 11:06
Doq i am so very grateful for all you have done to carry us through this entire ordeal.

Personally, i have had my days where i needed to just step away and felt like it’s not going to happen anytime soon. But, you have always consistently been a north star for myself and many others.

we are fighting a war, its just an invisible one.
the only way we are going to make through is with Faith and trust in JESUS. when we shift our perspective and place our doubts and worries at HIS feet, HE will carry us through.
God bless you and everyone on this website
i could never have gotten through the past 2 years without your fellowship, kindness and optimism
🙏❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
12 April, 11:04
I felt the same thing today and had conversations about how it feels like so much still has to happen. Personally, I hate the unknown about what is going to happen. I trust God but still feel nervous and a little scared🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 April, 11:04
Be still.....

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 April, 10:59
We Are Thankful For You Here With Us! So Many Of Us In That Same Boat With You, So Sick Of Hearing From Ones I Tried To Wake, “None Of Your Conspiracies Have Come True” I Know They Will, Just Wish Soon! God’s Timeline! It’ll Happen!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts