Photon 333 @Photon
If Remdesivir thins the blood, and snake venom makes it so blood can't clot, then why are so many people having clots.

Is no one else picking up on these details in the "Watch the Water" video? Some things are just not adding up.
09:28 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
13 April, 01:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Saw a few posts yesterday, so I watched the video, but basically dismissed it as it was loaded with loose correlations that really didn't hold water. Surprised to see how many people are talking about it today.
Snake venoms are generally toxic either to your nervous system or to your blood chemistry and coagulation pathways - they can have either effects of causing clotting or of causing bleeding and inhibiting clotting. There are hundreds of proteins/enzymes involved in both the venom and in the blood coagulation pathways. Many therapeutics are actually derived from components of venoms also.

It's very sloppy to insist that it is snake venom merely because of the coagulopathies. A really bad analogy would be like saying bombs are made in factories, and oh no! cars are made in factories too, so they're going to blow us all up!!!

The video really doesn't say anything more than that covid is much more a vascular disease than respiratory, which we already knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 April, 09:53
now the question is why does someone want us to believe this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 April, 09:44
Exactly, I found there to be some things that did not add up. The whole presentation was a bit "off" to me. 🤔