Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 April, 05:27
“Watch the water” could be the safety instruction for a bidet…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
'Stop the Smear' people.
Get a Bidet
Save a tree!
03:46 PM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Modus Ponus @Modusponus
13 April, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 10:14
This is NOT family friendly! 😂

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
13 April, 10:09
😂👊🏼

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 09:05

Linda Smith @linlou55
13 April, 09:03
Already did that on your advice! Best buy I ever made! ☺️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 April, 04:49
🤣

LoveConquers All @All777Love
13 April, 02:26
“The council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated.“

They like their aerial view.☺️

“Fly Eagles, Fly...”
“On the way to victory!”

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 April, 01:12

LoveConquers All @All777Love
13 April, 01:58
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Nikola Tesla LOVED Pigeons, and used to feed them often.
I guess they finally pooped on the enemy, Lmao!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
13 April, 12:43
shmear... well there goes bagel for breakfast

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
12 April, 10:58
😂🤣

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 April, 10:31

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 April, 10:12
Caps = 66.

Sometimes the 💩 pile runs so deep…

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 10:01
I’ve been asking for a Bidet, so I got this as a gift ;) lol
Ya think it will work?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 April, 11:19
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
saves replacing toilet for bidet, or if no room for one, you know thinking bout a few travels, how very common in hotel rooms to have both

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 April, 09:52
Youve had some great *not advisor callouts in your time, but the bidet tops the scharts

Rhondasue2008 @Rhondasue2008
12 April, 09:50
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 April, 09:49
You read my mind…I was just thinking that you hadn’t mentioned this in a while…and here we are. 🤣

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 April, 09:10
hehehehehehehehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nunya Business @AAug22
12 April, 08:43
I took your advice last year & got two...for one & two, upstairs & down.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 April, 08:40
US facilities are not electrically wired

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 07:11
Nana will be your 107 again!

The rest of your lives every time you hear the word "Bidet" or see one you are going to think of VK.

The rest of your lives every time you say or hear the word fucked you are going to not only think of VK but you will also see the word in your head written as "FOOKED"
BET YA!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 April, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yep, on twitter, so now i am always writing cleaner words, fook, fooked, fookin’ when i might be thinkin’ otherwise, and yes a bidet gonna get you cleaner so will think of VK as Mr. Clean foreva💙

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 April, 06:46
Aside from cleaning poopy butts…

We need to get rid of a BideN & stop the smear people (MSM)!

Be careful with your bidet not to squirt yourself too hard! That water stream gets powerful! Slow knob turns people!!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 April, 09:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
hahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 April, 06:06
oof... Where did the #RedPanda go???

#Bidet made the come back!!!

Hahahaha.... Has anyone else notice? Searched GIF: Bidet - All sort of Biden stuffs came up lol lol

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 April, 05:31
Stop the Smear…very clever. ha ha.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 April, 05:29
[19]
10:10🙌
38 death

big news incoming

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 April, 05:25
😭😭😭😭😂🤣😂🤣😂🙈🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭😂🤣😂🤣🙈

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 April, 05:23
The potty jokes take me back to my Monty Python days.

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
12 April, 05:08
Can you only imagine what it would be like to be second in line to use the bidet?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 April, 05:07
Anyone know of a politician that smears a lot? I do. Hey Nancy P., buy a bidet because we need to save a tree for a more important event in the very near future. BTW…….Mary Surratt says “hello.”

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
12 April, 05:06
Some people might need a high pressure bidet.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 April, 04:25
😂ok last one ... just had to🤣😂
https://youtu.be/5YnS6M46U...
Funny Bidet squirting video - YouTube

Here's a hilarious video of me being squirted in the mouth by a bidet.