TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
😆😆😆😆🤣🤣😆😆
03:28 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
13 April, 10:35
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I think we all grew up in the era to remember all of these candies. They are still available through a candy company. They had the small packs of cigarettes (3 per box) for a penny (I think). The colored DOTS on paper are great now for decorating cakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 11:10
In response connie wright to her Publication
oh ya.. those dots...trying to pull them off and not get any paper on your dot...hahaha😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 April, 10:30
😂😄🤣 I use to do the same!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
13 April, 09:12
My grandma funded my addiction 😂😂😂

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 09:37
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
😆😆😆

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 April, 08:25
Also, the cigar shaped gum! lol

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 08:26
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
😆😆 yessss...and these the wax bottles.... good times...haha😆😆

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 April, 08:24
I LOVED THOSE! I use to always grt them. lol 😂

Jan Moore @mato7
13 April, 06:55
OMG. Used to love those.

Lily B.... @LilyB
13 April, 05:43
i remember these...and blowing that first (and usually only) puff of smoke. That was the best part because the gum was pretty low-quality.🤣

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 05:45
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
😆😆