Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 April, 11:36
evil took over twitter

evil CANNOT HAVE ANON UP
ANON UP being up and going at the same time we got kicked off twitter is no coincidence...

IT IS A GOD THING

People come here and feel the Love of God
They heal...They refresh themselves
Then they go back to their favored platform to fight the enemy there...
This place is Spinach to their Souls
We are the family they run to ..

evil WILL NOT TAKE OVER HERE
IT WILL NOT HAPPEN
IT IS NOT WELCOME IN OUR HOME
WE HAVE A PURPOSE HERE
WE ARE NOT HERE BY ACCIDENT

GOD PLANNED IT THIS WAY

PERIOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:49
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
When and if any of you decide to take the battle also to Truth Social let me know your handles, Nana would like us to stick together over there if ya'll would like to so our voices dont get lost in the echo of the ocean over there once Trump signs on and it explodes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
12 April, 01:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I don't have an I-phone so when they get the bugs smoothed out I would most certainly like to keep close to my family. I have an android and so far as I know it won't d/l onto an android..
Thanks for the assistance Things are much better! Big hugs, love ya.

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
Hey @diana19 , Truth Social is going to launch their web application next. Once it's up, you will be able to get on Truth Social on your Android through your web browser. Hopefully, it won't be too long.
02:13 PM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by b0yzero in this post can reply
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
12 April, 03:07
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
Will it also work for desktop? Or devices only still?

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
15 April, 02:42
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Yes, it will work on desktop and mobile devices through a web browser. You're not really missing much on Truth Social, right now. It's not going to ramp up until after everyone has access through the web. AnonUp still has a lot better content, right now. Hang tight and don't worry, TS isn't going to leave the station with anybody left behind!

Just Diana @Diana19
12 April, 02:14
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
Ty Kamui, appreciate the heads up!