Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
12 April, 03:21
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
fake ... and its done on purpose to distract from whats coming, people must stop posting fake shit for likes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 April, 02:30
i understand this must be exposed but absolutely 0 reason to not cover the male dangly bits. plus that photoshop at neck is horribly done. so we wre looking at a probably fake pic that is not needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
12 April, 03:13
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
There’s an actual video going around of him & the girl. I won’t watch it but it might clear up some answers on whether or not it’s real or not.

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 April, 02:24
I hate seeing but please Expose it for the sake of the children and Justice.
Expose it quickly -
Please continue sharing how we can share on twitter and other platforms with getting kicked off.
Example: Exposing Disneys

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 April, 02:10
doesn’t that POS have tatoos on his upper arms, maybe just cant see them. I hope his execution was painful and his after life in hell more so.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 April, 01:29
This is so disgusting that I really do not want to see it. I know that these pedophiles are evil and despicable but the extent that they go is beyond my understanding or comprehension. May his execution be swift, public and torturous. May his soul rot in Hell and I pray that he will hear the screams of his many victims and see their tormented little faces for all eternity without end.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 01:33
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
NO MERCY

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 01:27
Click the link for the thread from @brennajay

Has the video of Biden whipping the little girl.

I believe Biden's already been "taken care of."

No way you could let a person get away with this.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
09 September, 01:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
THE RED DOLLY-AI | ANTICHRIST | Abuse by Technology | JESUS DNA | OSAMA & CO. | STEMCELLS | TRANSHUMANISM | WONDERLAND

📽️ https://www.bitchute.com/v...

💥 Like. Share. Subscribe. 💥
don't get the benz these are 🤿 #deepdives
dots connected 🧩 corruption exposed

🐸 #truth is - this is #MAGA LIT w. Brenna Jay 🐸
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
12 April, 01:21
MOAB!! Disgusting SOB