Silver Cat @silvercat
All those missing kids; how many got turned into diamonds; (where do you think Walmart(Malwort) gets its diamonds for its fine jewelry) and how many were sold by Planned Parenthood to biolabs. How many laws does all this violate.
10:24 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 11:21
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
So this is what we're doing now,saying the missing kids are being turned into diamonds being sold by Walmart??😂😂 Ive followed Q since it started and CONGRATULATIONS, this is the most retarded narrative yet.👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
12 April, 10:33
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Eterneva Diamonds as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 11:35
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Jewelers can 100% tell the difference between manmade carbonized human cremains diamonds and naturally occurring diamonds. Ive talked to my jeweler about it because I was considering doing it with some of my mothers cremains. He said the tell is a ton of minute debris in the cremains diamonds that are not present in naturally occurring diamonds. The debris is not evident to tthe naked eye, you need a jewelry loupe to see it. He said its a novelty targeting grieving people and no jeweler considers them real diamonds and the only worth is to the family member having it produced. Walmart is most certainly NOT selling something like that and trying to pass it off as a real diamond, they would be opening themselves up to a lawsuit for fake advertising.