Multiple places.

@WhipLash347
2 pics ⬇️
10:18 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
12 April, 03:29
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Alexandra Bruce mentioned something was seen with the Looking Glass for this date (FF in NYC, IIRC) that must be prevented from happening. She said this on MSOM last week, @~26 min: https://rumble.com/v106kpd...

She may have also mentioned it in interview with Dark Journalist from a few days ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 11:45
Again...DATE FAGGING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 April, 11:59
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
I recommend you do a search before you assume it's a prediction instead of comms and events.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 11:44
Tell me you're not incinuating something is going to happen on Patriots Day, too😒But you're just 'sharing historical events'👌🏼👌🏼

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 April, 11:50
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
That is an historical event.
NYC 's FF just happened
And this is a Qdrop...
where do you see ME predicting?
Pick a fight somewhere else , please..