Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
12 April, 08:36
How did we get to this point? This is common sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 April, 10:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
I am so it doesn't matter. And I will stand up and claim it!!! hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 April, 05:30
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Its the best part bahahahahaha

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
12 April, 09:36
What is critical to understand, is that for your insult to have any impact, I would first have to respect your opinion.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 April, 05:41
Bring It ON!!!

memes matter @NoComment
13 April, 05:31
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
🤣🍿

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 April, 11:33
Normally, I would file a post like this under Sarcasm. But these aren't normal times and this guy is serious and probably doesn't even understand the implications of what he's saying.

memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 02:19
In response David Treciak to his Publication
sounds like he was just called that
,someone defending Multisexuals once told me i was a troublemaker for saying multisexuality is here as a pathway for pedophiles to be closer to be acceped into society,(...) this meme came in late,i wish i had it then, but isaid mine

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 11:14
100%..Bring it😊Ive been called so many names and labeled so many things over the last 5 years, it phases me ZERO😈