Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 April, 03:26
#TheGreatDefault has begun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 April, 04:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
why are we pushing XRP? After the Great Default wont everyone be on the same level playing field? Crypto talk makes me cringe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
12 April, 07:53
Physical silver and gold with xrp is the hedge/bet against inflation

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 April, 04:56
i get that. but does anyone really know what will happen after. anything digital quite honestly scares me

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
11 April, 05:02
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I think the point is to take down DS ways of moving money. BTC, Etherium, stock market, IMF, BIS are all going down. I will not concern myself with what replaces it as long as it is fair to everybody. Behind everything has been the global banking system that has enslaved us for decades. It needs to be destroyed and the people who control it.