Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 April, 03:26
#TheGreatDefault has begun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 April, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
XRP will melt faces . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
why are we pushing XRP? After the Great Default wont everyone be on the same level playing field? Crypto talk makes me cringe
04:53 PM - Apr 11, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
11 April, 05:47
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I was wondering this too, I mean I have some but I also have some cash and precious metals, and bartering skills. I don't know what the future looks like.

11 April, 05:51
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
i have nothing. If there will be an equal playing field im not worried

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 11:22
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
May I ask what company you got your precious metals from? I am at a loss to figure out who to trust. Thx if you are comfortable sharing that. If not, I understand.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 April, 04:54
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
XRP will be backed in Gold.

11 April, 04:56
i get that. but does anyone really know what will happen after. anything digital quite honestly scares me

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
12 April, 07:53
Physical silver and gold with xrp is the hedge/bet against inflation