Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Sun Rain @SunRain4444
04 February, 07:56
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I'm a case manager for people with development disabilities. Theyre starting to reopen day trainings and services for these people but are requiring a covid vaccine. I hate this for them because basically, if they want to see their friends again and go back to the place theyre used to being 5 days a week, they have to get it... They have other options right now but Im worried the time will come where they wont be able to access any worthwhile services without the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sun Rain @SunRain4444
04 February, 07:57
In response Sun Rain to his Publication
Ignore my lack of punctuation. Im on my phone and lazy haha.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 February, 11:03
So this is one subject I struggle with. From the research I have done I believe this vaccine is bad news. So if Trump and the military are for the people why do both Trump and the military push so hard for people to get this shot ?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
01 February, 11:04
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
most likely optics. Trump may have been forced or threatened

who knows

Only followers of this user (Countrygirl22) can see their posts

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
01 February, 08:53
Medical Ins company already laying the groundwork...saying its legal for companies to do it yet they havent decided yet. Been there 10 yrs. It would be sad for them to lose me. Not today, not ever, Satan.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
01 February, 08:48
i am replying because my husband workd for the VA and i want to be able to find this post if we need it!