Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 April, 03:26
#TheGreatDefault has begun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
12 April, 12:48
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It has to be this way unfortunately. Everyone has to be witness to every gory detail in real time. its the definition of having the red pill rammed up everyones arse sideways without the lube and without being kissed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 April, 04:53
It wasn't over night that we allowed this shit to happen and it's not going away over night" Suck it up Buttercup" We got work to do" No time to dwell on Negativity"

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 April, 04:43
Joey sending you a big ole hug ...
It's going to be all right Sweet One
We can do this ... We aren't done yet
We are all ready for this to be done
I sure am ...

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
11 April, 04:03
All being done within the confines of our Constitution…I know it sucks

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
11 April, 04:57
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
None of this is constitutional.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 April, 04:00
I know its taking forever but I choose to sit right here. I have been fighting for ten dang years. Made zero progress for Crystal's truth but have brought so much to light that they cannot deny the crimes. Nobody says the battle will be easy....they say it will be worth it. I will play Operation Trust for now. Only because I know its real. Don't be discouraged. No giving up now👊 we didn't come this far to only come this far😎 #GodWins