Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 12:15
MSM has to fall...

https://twitter.com/RealCa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
11 April, 04:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
Floyd is alive and he is in those pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
11 April, 01:30
Is rhe last pic if GF when he attended his own funeral?

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 April, 06:21
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Here are 4 more photos that indicate the Floyd story is a hoax. They say it is all a set up - nobody died- the first image shows the same incident in 4 DIFFERENT PLACES-THE IMAGE IS DATED-2021-04-13 but then look at the article which claims that Floyd died 3 years earlier. The only thing to surmise is that it is, indeed, all a movie.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 April, 01:01
i cant...i looked up some stuff last week...so far havent found nothing.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 April, 01:06
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
snopes.com says no.
https://www.factcheck.org/... no.

can we believe these 2 sites?...dont know.

i do know soros has helped zelensky.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 April, 06:31
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Currently it's quite difficult to find the real truth. Even Brave and duckduckgo aren't allowing the same good sites that they did allow a few months ago. The images I posted are old, before this extreme censorship. Thank God for anonup!