Only people mentioned by thatguynextdoor in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
03 February, 02:20
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
hoping they pulled MJ out to come back and testify to all these real fuckin pedos. at one point I thought MJ was one but I believe now he was set up to project him as one so when he comes back to tell all peeps won't believe. there is one irrefutable fact that MJ was a victim of pedoWood so I pray MJ comes back and helps destroy them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
03 February, 01:07
it will take awhile to believe anything about our history. it's like our life has been a lie. it's a good thing i have God to believe in🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🙏😇😇🇺🇲🇺🇲
i pray for the safety of all involved in the fight for freedom. 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 February, 01:44
Okay, I'm super confused. Wasn't he originally accused of pedophillia? Now he's a whitehat? Help me out here.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
03 February, 01:09
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
he was set up and controlled and wanted out.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 08:31

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 February, 01:56
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
MJ was accused of being a pedo. Trump was also seen with Epstein, so maybe Trump is a double agent. That's all I've got.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
02 February, 04:52
He STILL knows.

Call me crazy, I don't care. I SAW him jump from the back of that ambulance. He is alive, and others gave up everything to protect him.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 February, 04:41
REMEMBER WHEN HE MADE THIS SONG?! LEAVE ME ALONE? NOW WE KNOW WHY. THE PRESS IS EVIL. THEY HUNTED DOWN PRINCESS DIANA AS WELL. RIP♥️
https://youtu.be/crbFmpezO...

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 February, 02:56
i believe he's still alive .... he had to escape

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 February, 12:42
I heard MJ was in the Q circle...I thought it crazy at first. Now not so sure...

Val dVonn @valdvonn
03 February, 01:51
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
MJ has a position in the new administration as Director of Arts and Culture. ( You won't believe who you have been talking to !!! )
This is B I G G E R than anything we can imagine. . .