Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
11 April, 09:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
okay then wow, get rid of AI now before this is the reality!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
11 April, 09:11
….Contact ….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 April, 09:07
Dang, hard enough now red-pillin sheep, this one might have to be shoved up the...

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
11 April, 08:42
I’m still processing this movie ….

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 April, 08:27

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
11 April, 08:27
Looks like a lot of Graphene Oxide Hydras....

Lily B.... @LilyB
11 April, 09:13
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yes. My thought as well.

Cam Mac @campmac111
11 April, 08:13
That scene reminds me of those very old paintings depicting a catastrophe of many meteorites (?) dropping to earth from the sky. I've often wondered if it was a natural disaster or an organized attack the artists were depicting. Also, brought to mind the Tartaria theories...I've a hunch they're connected some how.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
11 April, 05:52
so we’re from the future, going back to defeat the AI so we dont have this problem? I’m connecting VK’s let there be light video... whoa nellie, nvm me lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 April, 05:59
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
Basically😬

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 April, 02:39
Yikes! Musk warned us.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 April, 02:18
In 2001 the astronauts dismantled the AI.
Dismantle it now.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 April, 01:37
No wonder [they] push the jab.
Superconductors changing mRNA to make controlled zombies out of humans (those who survive them) and the rest are killed off.

It’s no longer science fiction.
It’s happening.
God help us.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 April, 12:15
Just HOW many movies are there out there where the computer/AI becomes 'aware' and tries to kill everyone?? I have lost track. They like to put it in plain site.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 April, 11:25
Their timeline plan came to an end 12-21-12. We are moving through the last remnants of them giving it all they've got to regain power. They are doomed, fooked, and burnt as hell toast! We still need to remain aware, alert and do all we can to elevate our consciousness as we proceed in shifting global consciousness.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
11 April, 11:17
I've never heard of this movie. Oh my.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
11 April, 11:06
They look like the machines in the Matrix. Yikes, we're fooked.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 April, 10:21
Entrust to the Creator, *not* artificial intelligence

It could almost be a prequel to the Matrix movies

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 10:12
What is and what should never be!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 April, 09:40
The bad "guys" really look like parasite(s)...🤔

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 April, 09:39
They are Talking about US.

We are inferior.

Get the fook outta here.
Their spells dont work on me.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
11 April, 11:19
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
We are most definitely NOT inferior. We are capable of vastly more than any of us ever realized.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 April, 09:30
Artificial Intelligence - David in Cybertronics building scene - YouTube

Spielberg, Steven. A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Haley Joel Osment, Frances O'Connor, Sam Robards, Jake Thomas, Jude Law, William Hurt: Warner Bros. Picture...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 April, 09:10
Well shit another scenario to sift threw thanQ very much!
OFF TO MEDITATE NOW 🤣

Mimi Zac @mimi368
11 April, 08:55
I felt like the black swarm in Moonfall reminded me of graphene oxide nanoparticles. that movie was awesome

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 April, 08:28
Yep! That's the downside of AI.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 April, 08:23
Well dang.....

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 April, 08:14
Part II

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
11 April, 08:23
it may be too early in the am for this but wow! I want to know everything lol