Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
26 June, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😜So random this just magically appeared in my timeline to watch.... Just now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 June, 06:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 June, 06:27
hehe

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 April, 07:10
Poop

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
11 April, 10:58
Morse Code

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 April, 06:11
Good Monday Morning, VK.

I posted this a few hours ago, but, I deleted that reply, so, I could add to it. Here goes.

Shane posted his tweet at 2:12 AM ET. See 💧212 (Linked below and attached.

https://qalerts.app/?n=212

>>> Original post

So, this just happened…

il Donaldo Trumpo
PapiTrumpo
·
Good to hear mi Elon is not joining twitter's board of directors... CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/b...

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 April, 03:17
Buh bye #13 .

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 April, 01:30
When do birds sing or talk? 🗣️

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
10 April, 11:02
Was thst a drumroll?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 April, 10:50
Sultans Of Swing - YouTube

"Sultans of Swing" was composed by Mark Knopfler on a National steel guitar in open tuning. He thought the song was "dull" until he bought his first Stratoca...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 April, 08:34
[19]up

Well, Since Palin was propped up Maybe Bird will sing (No Name too)

or one of my faves Alan Parrot!

“Birddogging” Vibes

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
10 April, 08:30

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 April, 08:22

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 April, 08:21
Sup?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 April, 08:33
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Sing "The Best is Yet to Come."

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 April, 08:21
Video length 13 seconds
Mirror 31

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 April, 08:14
Is the bird tossing morse code🤔 it would make "bird on a wire" more vibey.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 April, 07:58
Sup? I am liking this bird boogie...
bird singin’ sign?

10 April, 08:00
Both Caps and TS > 19 > 10.

https://t.me/georgenews/40...

GEORGENEWS, [Apr 10, 2022 at 5:29 PM]
⚡️Jill Biden helps "relaunch" the Clinton Foundation

So it looks like that the infamous 'Pay-to-Play' scam, 'The Clinton Foundation' is back. They are hosting a three day "How to Better Serve Your Communities" virtual event which includes "First Lady" CCP Biden ('mother' of Hunter Biden, owner of the 'Laptop from Hell' which is being fully investigated by MarcoPolo📎)

Sidenote: please refrain from emailing them your disapproval

###

https://t.me/georgenews | GEORGENEWS

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
10 April, 07:53
When does a bird sing?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 April, 07:52
Just chilln' with the hubby, enjoying the day. Hope you and the fam are having a good one too VK! 😊

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 April, 07:51
😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 07:49
I so love birds. There is a group of guys in Dubai that all have Parrots that fly freely in the skies together and the amazing thing is when they all return to their owners. I would be so afraid after paying thousands of dollars on a bird like that that it would fly away and take a vacation, lol. I am amazed at the love that they have for their owners to fly around together and have fun and then come back. I had a lovebird for many years. I used to take her on vacation with me to the Cape. Her cage was strapped down in the passenger side. She was great. When I only owned her for a few months I was cleaning around her cage when she accidentally got sucked up in the hose of my vacuum. Now I can laugh because she survived the incident but I got so scared that I killed her. I remember the guys that I worked with laughing at the story and one made a cartoon that was so funny. I will see if I can find it. One day I hope to have more birds.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 April, 07:51
Nuttin.

Feeding the pineal, trusting the plan, while waiting for the cookie to crumble.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 April, 07:47
VK - whats up with Pompeo? In Jan 2020 we were told to watch the timing of his tweets to signal events. Then he kinda just got watery and we see him post here and there. Then a few months back he had a boot on his foot (ie - possible anklet). He's watery fluff all the time but seems to be out there a little more than before?

Good guy? Bad guy? We-don't-know guy?

Curious what you think about him.

10 April, 07:46
GEORGENEWS, [Apr 10, 2022 at 6:36 PM]
"EAGLE EYED" 🇺🇸🦅

###

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 07:46

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
10 April, 07:44
when does a bird sing?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 April, 07:44
Twatter suspended Time. Fookers. 😑

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 April, 08:16
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
The kindest sweetest tweeter is a target. THEY SCARED!

Kira Kju @kju17
10 April, 07:42
well expressed, accurate description...