Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 10:32
I don't know if one can believe enough to cover for their entire family, for all those who just can't seem to see, feel, or let go fo control, but I love them all so very much and God knows I am trying, and I will never give up, just as I love You all so very much, I will stand in that Gap for ALL My Family, because I Know HE is HE and I pray that my Heart may be big enough for God to grant favor to all those I LOVE SO MUCH until they all walk over that bridge and join me as I Stand Strengthened By GOD and forever unmovable and anchored by The Love and Grace of Christ. Oh I Pray and I Pray, in The name of Christ Jesus please let it be Father. 🙏
https://youtu.be/1CH5QaYzi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Trust in God's mercy and remember he loves our Family members even more then we do. That's why we are being called to do the hard work for them. That is the essence of WWG1WGA.
03:42 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 April, 03:51
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396