Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
I heard Juan O'Savin basically admitted he was JFK Jr. Does anybody have the video of that interview?
08:01 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
10 February, 03:40
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
I actually think Juan O Savin is Bill Goldberg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lou Miller @LadyLiberty
07 February, 06:37
I believe he is JFK, Jr. When he talks, he says, "um" alot like his Dad. He has the Kennedy voice..maybe we will see him today..what a great half time show that would be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 10:56
I heard him walk that back with Roseanne. When I was on Twitter, someone posted a video that was pretty obscure, older, but God knows I can't log on anymore to get it. You could hear him talking in an older interview and see his face. His voice is unmistakable & he had no resemblance to Junior. I don't think it's him.

Though I do think he's up there in the ranks of Intel... Dig around on Reddit... He may also be a PI from Gig Harbor, Washington who held a former government position. Not specified? 🤔

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
01 February, 08:01