Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
🧲 MAGNETIC ENERGY AND ELECTRICITY, broought to you by a free enegy and magnetic energy reasearher…. speaks of the downloads he has recieved from extra terrestrial beings…. they said electrical use we have today is actually responsible for the depletion of the ozone later.

🧲ELECTRICITY IS DESTROYING THE OZINE AND WITH OUT OZONE, life as we know it will END!

https://youtu.be/6AObOlRl7...

🧲electructy is a by product of a troubled magnetic field.

🧲world wide use of electricity is the greatest destructive action lf all.

🧲we must and will stop using electricity in the near future. we will no longer be able to make electricity properly. free magnetic energy is the only way.

#FreeEnergy #magneticenergy #energy #PoleShift

⚡️NO MORE ELECTRICITY BY 2030 and we must be ready…..

WE HAVE 8 years
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

02:45 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 April, 10:37
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
pole shift preparation: https://youtu.be/RrbAtkCDr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 April, 10:36
Here is another video of his that ties into this one https://youtu.be/9q0FOKNdh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 09:42
So I am watching this video so excited and was talking about it with my husband who was at first humored.

I gave up and then tried to explain how the same sides of a magnet create a forcefield of tension-free energy. 5 minutes goes by and he said, "I was just looking at this Magnetic Loop antennae for my HAM radio. Come look at this"

Oh My! Check this out anons-

Q Resonance at 17 KHz

The magnetic Loop is different from typical antennas because it emphasizes the magnetic part of the radio wave (H field) rather than the electric part which is the (E Field) It also has a high Q Resonance of around 17 kHz on 40 meters providing immunity from interference from outside the bandpass.

Very safe, This 3 ft diameter loop antenna is as effective indoors, as a full-sized vertical weight antenna outdoors. Requires no tuner, amazing performance, requires no earth ground plane, clearer reception without distortion or static interference. Efficient operation.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 April, 08:54
2030 is reset per DS

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 09:26
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
The dawning of a new golden age of civilization happens instead.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 08:47
This video looks good. Electricity is relative to dualized dimensions and contributed to the Fall of man. One begets the other. Di Polar magnetic, density differentials and vaccumes drive movement in higher dimensions of co-creative being.

People think El is a bad demigod. El is the binding force of electrical power and why we elect- governments that bind us into slavery.

Elect Ra City = Elect Ri City

"Ra (/rɑː/;[1] Ancient Egyptian: rꜥ or rˤ; also transliterated rˤw /ˈɾiːʕuw/; cuneiform: 𒊑𒀀{RI}-

I wish I could show everyone how electricity is used to hold the matrix together. Consider what happens when you touch an electric fence, and then your friend grabs you and so on.

This makes me hopeful because both something like this and the No and S poles switching needs to take place for Heaven on Earth to come into play.

Thank you for sharing it.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 April, 10:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to check this, this man has been putting out fantastic videos all on how magnetic energy effects us at every level and i feel like im shouting from the rooftops trying to share on every platform i cam for the last year. check out the rest of his channel, its excellent. heavily shadowbanned channel

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 02:57
Funny as a kid in 6th grade we were told that aerosol sprays were killing the ozone layer . . . Then how did aerosolling the skies through chem trails get approved???? I would think that all of those constant chemicals are destroying the ozone . . . I mean we are being sprayed like bugs by airplanes . . . Does it really take a rocket scientist??? Then it is the very Elite that have destroyed our planet that want to blame it on the little guy . . . What a joke!!!