Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 10:32
I don't know if one can believe enough to cover for their entire family, for all those who just can't seem to see, feel, or let go fo control, but I love them all so very much and God knows I am trying, and I will never give up, just as I love You all so very much, I will stand in that Gap for ALL My Family, because I Know HE is HE and I pray that my Heart may be big enough for God to grant favor to all those I LOVE SO MUCH until they all walk over that bridge and join me as I Stand Strengthened By GOD and forever unmovable and anchored by The Love and Grace of Christ. Oh I Pray and I Pray, in The name of Christ Jesus please let it be Father. πŸ™
https://youtu.be/1CH5QaYzi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 April, 02:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
You are a beautiful soul, JasonπŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
As are You Sister. God Bless You. All my love. πŸ™β€οΈ
02:41 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 April, 02:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
All my love right back to you, beautiful JasonπŸ€—πŸ’— I want to be more like you when I grow UP! I want to achieve the reactions you have, and the serenity you have...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 April, 03:57
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Truly, aspire to be Christ-like Sister, I am just a sinner like the rest. Our Peace begins when we choose it and refuse to sway from our lines, God Bless You. πŸ™β€οΈ