r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Of course Trump endorsing Oz has some strategy to it but it doesn’t negate the fact it’s still a super shitty endorsement lol

It’s ok for people to express that. People are afraid to critique Trump when it’s warranted because they don’t wanna be attacked by the mob that exists on our side as well.

Fuck that noise. Critical thinkers asking questions no matter what.

WokeSocieties 🇺🇸
12:34 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
10 April, 02:08
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
He might have done it as a litmus test to see how much noise anons can make and how much influence we have to educate MAGA normies. If MAGA listens then Oprah is drug into the scandal, her ties to John of god and human trafficking, and exposing more and more filth.

Zero chance Trump doesn't know Oz's past.

For a return to 1776 we the people have to build it. Trump cannot bring it (in any lasting form) on his own.

There is also a political play where an R, even if its Oz, will flip PA purple. If Oz is then arrested the governor will appoint a replacement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 April, 01:02
Oz has always been a sleazy character and I never liked him. Perhaps Trump is offering him up to the mob. I do not believe that Oz is fooling Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
10 April, 01:34
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I agree with you

Night Hawk @NightVision
10 April, 12:47
F**K Oz and there is no strategy other than to put another pedophile member into office. If the military was really in control this shit show would be over and the evidence would be shown to everyone

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 April, 12:37
Agree ! Thank you and many are alarmed by that , me included

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
10 April, 12:37
Definitely a strategy behind this absurd endorsement.
OZ is major swamp!