Dr OZ ?

like Oprahs Dr OZ ?

anyone else confused ?
08:02 PM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 April, 09:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I think Trump endorses some people to put them into the spotlight. Not all of his endorsements are for promotion but exposing their evil ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
09 April, 09:21
I about fell outta my chair when he said that… really confused on that one! There’s gotta be something we’re missing!?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
09 April, 09:01
The jury is NOT out‼️

09 April, 09:02
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
This Stops Now. Please spread this. No More RINO’s‼️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 April, 09:19
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
she is a man, its time to arrest them now…..Enough is Enough

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 April, 08:11
HAD to have been only choice, imo. 🤷‍♂️ Dr OZ seems to be RINO that uses words carefully just like a skilled, polished politician. I haven't seen him say anything yet in full support of Trump. I have never liked him. 😒 Past company kept says a lot about that guy.🙄

09 April, 08:38
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
100%‼️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 April, 09:17
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Satanist, not a rino, satanist.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 April, 08:09

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
09 April, 08:07
yup! dont know why he would endorse that POS

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
09 April, 08:07
Yes!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 April, 08:06
Yes Totally!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
09 April, 08:05
Yes, I am.