Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
29 March, 04:38
Who had the Q Shaman being a Super Soldier who is part of the movement on their bingo card?? I knew something was off when they said they transferred him to another jail so he can eat organic food!🤣😂😂. I've heard whispers he may be a Kennedy. I see a resemblance to Menany for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
05 April, 06:27
In response Fzilla19 to his Publication
Nice try, am I the only person with a name willing to risk everything?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
09 April, 03:49
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Buddy! After watching your vids I feel like I know you lol. Clearly I have not been paying attention to this site or I would have contacted you sooner. I found the Moon vid , it only took watching like 5 of your vids over again LOL.. I'm not looking to make you look bad or fool you. TBH I've only found one other patriot buddy who see's thing as crazy as I do and I thank GOD for that. Who knows, maybe its buddy number 2 for me! Hit me up through here if you get a chance to talk all things MAGA. God bless and stay safe brother. My name is Fred BTW, pleasure to make your acquaintance. 🙂

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
andyz7verizon.net is my email. The Q Team makes graphics from my work. I like their graphics, email me your thoughts.
07:44 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Fzilla19 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Zebrun III, click on at the bottom under it