Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
29 March, 04:38
Who had the Q Shaman being a Super Soldier who is part of the movement on their bingo card?? I knew something was off when they said they transferred him to another jail so he can eat organic food!🤣😂😂. I've heard whispers he may be a Kennedy. I see a resemblance to Menany for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
Nice try, am I the only person with a name willing to risk everything?
06:27 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Fzilla19 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
09 April, 03:49
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Buddy! After watching your vids I feel like I know you lol. Clearly I have not been paying attention to this site or I would have contacted you sooner. I found the Moon vid , it only took watching like 5 of your vids over again LOL.. I'm not looking to make you look bad or fool you. TBH I've only found one other patriot buddy who see's thing as crazy as I do and I thank GOD for that. Who knows, maybe its buddy number 2 for me! Hit me up through here if you get a chance to talk all things MAGA. God bless and stay safe brother. My name is Fred BTW, pleasure to make your acquaintance. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 April, 07:44
In response Fzilla19 to his Publication
andyz7verizon.net is my email. The Q Team makes graphics from my work. I like their graphics, email me your thoughts.