Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
10 April, 11:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Pine cone, artichoke and pineapple are similar in shape... nature's patterns are all around us... Φ Phi / Golden Rule
Gives "hi-phi and wi-phi" a new meaning...🤣
https://wikilivre.org/cult...

short vid on foods to decalcify... I've also heard apricot...decide for yourself... (vid has same pic used in post 🧐 )
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 April, 07:41
point commun 🙄pomme de pîn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
09 April, 09:46

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 09:22
🙂For some reason I thought of an activity I used to do when bored in high school. I used to draw spirals on a piece of paper, filling it. I have no idea why this came up for a thought, but it did! Reminds me of that hair on that left picture.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
09 April, 09:13
I once had an elderyl Jehovah’s Witness Gentlemen meet me in my driveway for a conversation. I let him start out of pure respect for this kind man and I thanked him for trying help others even though he and I shared different beliefs. I then told him that i would hvae him back over for a lenghty conversation in my home if he could answer one question for me. I asked him to find reasoning behind the giant pinecone statue within the Vatican. I never heard from him again....

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 09:23
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
😁

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 April, 07:40
The Great Awakening
The Great Unfolding of the Mind
Opens the Mind to Tune In to the Universe

nasty 123 @Nasty1
09 April, 07:36
Also , Here is 1 at Aachen Cathedral in Germany where King Charlemagne is Buried