Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 06:05
"I'm anxious to talk," Biden says. "I feel like I'm back in the Senate..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
01 February, 10:42
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
All the dog comms and the Q drop about the superbowl being more like the puppy bowl has me thinking they will do something on SuperBowl Sunday, which is thee most watched televised event every year! Any takers?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
02 February, 02:22
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I'm in. I've also heard the 5th is signifigant

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
01 February, 08:08
I couldn't make out what was on them, but wondered why his pants are so short lol

Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
01 February, 08:15
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Looked like goats to me!

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
01 February, 08:00
Those dogs are going to trip him out and stick him back im the boot 🤣

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
01 February, 07:59
I noticed his legs have way more muscle than they should for a man his age. Nice mask!!

John Rylander @imURtech
01 February, 09:49
In response TRUE NORTH to his Publication
Don Jr. did a vid yesterday about his leg day workout.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
01 February, 07:58
Dog Comm?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 07:54
He went FAR out of his way to display them! It's always nice when a dog... enjoys his day, lolol!