Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 April, 10:51
In response Made In America to her Publication
if you have a garden outside, you could plant food around the edges for the deer and bunnies etc and plant the food you want for family in the middle of the garden. A friend taught me that.

I love all these creative ways to grow food. I think I’ll start some micro green this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
That's a very good idea. I know we have a whole family of bunnies under our shed. Keeping them out of my garden is a full time job, even with the dogs around. I don't want to hurt them because there's lots of babies and they need to eat too. Great idea. Why didn't I think of that?
11:12 AM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it