Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
10 April, 07:46
In response We Are One to her Publication
Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? We'll see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
10 April, 08:32
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
One can only hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 April, 04:03

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 03:59
😎 I agree with this statement!!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 April, 02:41
💪Perfecto Mundo
Perfecto Mundo, meaning Perfect World in Spanish, is a 30-35 meter route, featuring a pumpy 45-degree overhang on the main section, leading to a slabby headwall finish.

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 11:08
Trump is a genius! I love smart people.
HUGGS to Trump!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 April, 11:06
This is the reason for the whole push for the "Real I.D."
It necessitates 2 forms of proof of residence.
Once in effect, it will show who stays and who goes.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 April, 04:14
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I refused to jump thru the same hoops they already had me jump through when I changed to my married name 24 yrs ago😳 they literally wanted the SAME info on file right now. It was insane.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 April, 04:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My name has been in their system a long time... I did high end security for a while and all clearances were still up to date.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
09 April, 10:46
this waiting is killing me

I have heard though, that breaking the world bank will cause other countries to be prosperous and people will want to return home. Seems plausible. I work with several such people. They always talk about going home, but are scared to because of the gangs. The ones here legally (for 20+ years) even want to return, and have voted republican because they see the difference. It is kind of wacky.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 April, 01:55
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
If everyone is prosperous seems like gangs and crime could become obsolete.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 April, 10:43
Nice. ThankQ 107

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 11:06
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Folly Beach? awesomeness
Love the New day we were given
Peace

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
09 April, 10:11
reminds me of that South Park episode where the Mexican people working at US fast food places say "This place sucks, we're going back to Mexico" and then it shows them in Mexico with fiestas, pinatas, familias, great food and all the elements of their beautiful, soulful, colorful culture ...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 April, 09:48
well that seems kinda messed up

what if they feel safer to call this land home than where they were born??

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 April, 04:13
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
There would ultimately have to be rigorous revamp of "legal" immigration policies.