Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
Why did our former generations allow this to happen? Get informed and teach your children. Go organic and get off those synthetic pills with side effects. Let's save the next generation and generations to come.
07:50 AM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Winning_biggly in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 April, 08:35
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
I took an antibiotic recently. Kept waking up with terrible calf pain. Had to take the antibiotic again, same leg pain.It's obvious there was something in the pills that was giving me the muscle cramps. Common sense told me that it couldn't possibly be good for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 April, 08:29
This is so sickening. When exposed in hindsight, it seems impossible that we could have let such an egregious lie happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
09 April, 08:32
I can't watch it It makes me so sick and upset. Cancer has killed everyone I love and is now killing me. THEY DID THIS TO US

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 08:21
Pharmakia, even they call it that, ie soft kill.