Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Hillary and all other corrupt politicians roasted.
Keeping this video in special folder and rewatch it from time to time.
07:05 AM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
10 April, 09:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This roast was so legendary, that the only one that tops it is prophet Elijah vs priests of Baal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
09 April, 06:30
Have watched this before but a total new meaning to it now that i know so much more. His speech is like thunderto their ears not knowing when the lightening will be aimed at them. at that point they never thought she would lose. Love POTUS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 April, 06:00
Best roast EVA😂

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 April, 02:13
Watching the facial expressions of the guys on either side of Trump is priceless!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 April, 01:54
the guy is sweatin big time, to trumps right

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 April, 01:54
the guy is sweatin big time, to trumps right

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
09 April, 01:34
even then sending Q signs, w/his pointer's finger🙏

I LOVE my PRESIDENT!!!

(how many upside down crosses can you spot)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 April, 01:22
he walked right into the serpent’s pit, and told [it] ‘you’re fooked’.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 01:28
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Basically lol

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 April, 12:16
Fooking Golden! 🍻

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
09 April, 11:48
Love it. Good therapy viewing from time to time. I also keep the HC grab in that folder.
Catch JoAnns further insights in comments.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 April, 11:05
I remember watching this not knowing what I know now. I was proud of him then and now my heart aches for them to be in there with such evil. Did you notice the Cardinal remove his hat when DJT comments on the Cardinal's "close" association with God? He knows.

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 April, 10:57
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Another snake pit that he walked into and delivered a message.
👇
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 April, 11:00
In response Happy Days to his Publication
☝️Example: First Lady Melania
She sends messages as well,
Dark to Light with her hair color.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
09 April, 10:51
So I was just going to do a quick comment, but I decided to rewatch the video again....

In watching it again, I noted some comments, individuals & topics that he noted that are even more interesting today.

Individuals mentioned:
HC
Cuomo
Schumer
DiBlasio
Cardinal

Topics:
Wikileaks
Haiti
Children
HC meeting w JC
Watergate Commission
Hating the Catholic Church
MSM being biased & working overtime to get her elected

Comments:

NOBODY CAN COMPETE WITH GOD

Quotes:

"Modesty is my best quality"

Clearly, he was so much more magnificent than we could have fathomed with all that he has accomplished.🙏
I especially loved the part where he said he was a carpenter working for his father.😍

'"Pardon me" was more telling than we knew then

He even mentioned barbarism.

"We have to be very strong, very very smart & we have to come together not only as a nation, but as a world community."💞

"GOD BLESS YOU & GOD BLESS AMERICA."
🙏✝️🙏

🧐15:38 video > 17 🤔

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
09 April, 10:26

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 April, 07:28
Classic! Its even better now than it was then. The two men behind him didnt smile … not even once.. 😂

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 April, 12:18
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
They were sweating fooking bullets. 🍻