John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
23 March, 10:38
Anons are now people who have been turned. Q is their beast and I can't fkn beleive it Joe Biden is the Master of all. You have been praying to THEIR GOD. He's annonaki, who has come to harvest the corn.
I'll burn before I turn. You bastards can join me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
08 April, 10:23
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
the antichrist is Q? all the distraction are for them keeping us distracted from whats coming? [nova] ive had this feeling for a while now john even before the twitter days but wasnt sure. im still not sure if it is. but like i said only our true god knows the truth who really is good or evil. but i still have faith that evil will be exposed and the truth will come out the actual truth of everything. all i try now is to love everyone i have close that cycle almost done that suppose to happen ever 12k years. but im ready to give my life for my family and for every children to keep them safe and happy. but with the antichrist they say like he will come one day and unite people people will think hes their savior. i just dont know anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
or like dont know if your account got compromised and someoen just saying this to try to keep us distracted from the truth. but also mrpool said ship has arrived i wonder if the annunaki are here to harvets corn. or its just some other meaning then what you showed last post
10:26 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Painiscomingagainbaby in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shane Mark, click on at the bottom under it