Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never throw away your soda bottles, milk carton, juice container, etc. They make great containers for growing food.
06:58 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 April, 07:01
In response Made In America to her Publication
I also have a huge collection of cans...coffee cans, bean cans, small large you name it. They are great to have if pots and pans become limited or dirty when the power goes out. Boil water, or even store leftovers till next meal. I know it sounds silly, but when water is scarce anything will work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 07:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You sound like me. I have a complete office full of every container I can find, big or small. Toilet paper/tissue paper/paper towel rolls are awesome. I just fill them with dirt, wait for the seeds to sprout and put the whole thing into the ground. There's so much we can do on our own. It just takes seeds and a little creativity.