Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 April, 02:56
2nd Book of Enoch ( better known as Slavonic or Serbian, as it was found in Belgrade, Serbia and written in Old Serbian/Church Slavonic) is pretty detailed in explanation of how the Sky works, among many other interesting things.

Chapter XI.
Here they took Enoch up on to the fourth heaven where is the course of sun and moon.

THOSE men took me, and led me up on to the fourth heaven, and showed me all the successive goings, and all the rays of the light of sun and moon.

2 And I measured their goings and compared their light, and saw that the sun's light is greater than the moon's.

3 Its circle and the wheels on which it goes always, like a wind going past with very marvelous speed, and day and night it has no rest. [*1]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 April, 03:56
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Enoch aka Metatron. Reminder of what we're capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 11:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Artificial intelligence, think about that meaning. JS>