Martin Geddes @martingeddes
How does time travel tech affect our understanding of the Bible?
01:31 PM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
08 April, 02:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Kim Clement saw into the future, then weeped. He saw his child. I don't think he saw himself. God revealed things to Kim. Anything is possible thru Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
08 April, 01:52
that and so much more
all the anceint sites and texts the refer to other worldly happenings and presents of tech
things that make you go hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 April, 01:45
Only some books have historical content and even those parts have an integrated internal meaning that reveals what the Lord went through in His mind as He grew from infancy to adulthood. Every second was spent conquering the hells that attacked Him relentlessly. He overcame all of them then took His Divine body to the spiritual world. The entire Bible is about Him, it isn’t a material book.

Jes King @jes_US
08 April, 01:42
Ask Enoch.
👁️🦪🧠
mrGreen is in the nose knows. 😉

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 01:41
I think time as we struggle to understand it, only exists the way we see it with an observer. With God, I do believe he can see it all at once, can't explain it how I envision it but all in one instant. I am not sure we could ever grasp it until freed form the body and able to traverse more dimensions than we see and experience in the flesh. But I think we see VERY limited in two dimensions so would have, for lack of a better term, a "retarded" view of time and what it actually is. I think if we can travel time it would make a better understanding of the Bible. Prophecy makes no sense without the ability to see future timelines. In a world of free will it would be little more than "assumptions" it would go as predicted otherwise.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 01:40
Time does not excist in the universe, only on 'planets'. So time is relative factor.

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 April, 01:34
not sure but with any book discerment is key and just like all things there is truth and lies … what ypur heart feels when you read any book you will know truth when you read cause your heart and whole body feel it. truth Can be felt

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 April, 01:33
IMO Bible travels trough timelines (chapters). Not in order + the missing books.