Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 April, 01:10
They are here.
Sound up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 April, 01:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Crickets-88

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
For decades I thought they were Crickets.
They are not.
01:19 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 April, 09:04
“They’re here...”☺️
https://youtu.be/CO5V661CW...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
08 April, 11:32
A man at a restaurant said to the waiter, “do you have frogs legs?” The waiter said, yes. So the man said, “hop into the kitchen & get me a cup of coffee.”

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 01:12
me too🐸

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 April, 10:34
Army of Frogs

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 01:12
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
🐸

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 April, 10:09
Peepers peep.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 April, 10:02

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
08 April, 09:48
I recently found out that Fairies make a similar sound, I don't know if that's what you mean. They look like orbs of light mostly in the treetops and every now and then they make a similar sound, it's hard to explain a sound like metallic/electric and windy. I don't know how many will understand

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
08 April, 09:32
Grenouille🐸
Down here in the swamp, they get so loud...you cant even hear yourself think💜
We say that they are crying for rain🌧

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 April, 09:30
We’re dangling on this one - you know it. :)

TS 119>1319>419

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 April, 09:12
Copy that.

Rena Sch @PigeonPea17
08 April, 08:52
9.09 up .01

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 April, 08:25
VK "1, 234 Following" - you are always in sync

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
08 April, 08:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Oh! For some reason I see that number all time. Thanks for pointing it out.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 April, 07:56
Bingo - frogs it is.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 April, 07:10
👀 which "they" are here VK sir?
And if not crickets, what? Similar or some sort of high frequency pulse/electronic vibrations?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 April, 07:06
That’s a bomb VK. Awaiting?:)

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 April, 06:56
They’re FROGS. 🐸

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 April, 10:40
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
….and frogs to destroy them 🐸👀

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 April, 01:43
In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
08 April, 06:45
Oh my giddy aunt....i hear ...a frequency?! being emitted... it took a few times listening, but when i closed my eyes to hear it, it stands out like a sore thumb. can you hear it also or am i just loopy?

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
08 April, 07:29
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
What does it mean when you have always heard the ringing? It is deafening in silence, but even when it's noisy it's still there, constant, always.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
08 April, 03:26
bring the rain, i hope🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
08 April, 02:59
I thought it was the noise silence made .. now I know better . 24/7.

08 April, 02:54

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 April, 02:53
Does Eric ‘fartgate’ Sawall feature on this audio?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 April, 02:26
FICT ??? I thought it odd you capitalize Crickets. hat am I missin

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 April, 02:09
imagine cicadas in space..

08 April, 01:59

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
08 April, 01:58

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 April, 03:26
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
The Operative Word> temporary

08 April, 01:51
The little green people that live in the bushes? Do they cause this annoying ringing in my ears!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 April, 01:48
Wave Frequency - I been hearing that for years.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 01:47
hosts 😳?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 01:54
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
next guess

they arent real! ?

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 April, 01:47
🙂 They are not ? 🤔
I live in the Country all my life i thought they were Crickets

John Tiger @JohnTiger
08 April, 06:16
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
These are tree frogs, some varieties sound more like crickets than others, where I live, we call them "rainette faux-grillon"

The cricket sounds are shorter, higher pitch with much less of a round enveloppe to them.

Here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rainette faux-grillon - YouTube

La rainette faux-grillon est l’une des onze espèces de grenouilles du Québec. Découvrez cette espèce vulnérable dans cette capsule vidéo réalisée par Les Fil...