Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 April, 09:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was hearing peepers the other night - then it got down to about 40 & I didn't hear them for a few nights
I keep telling them don't get optimistic too soon 😉😛

One of the sounds of spring & warmer weather that I love out here in the country

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
12 April, 09:32
I lived on Bald Eagle Rd for 23 years... moved to Frogtown Rd in 2019... love this sound

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 April, 09:35
I miss that sound during the winter.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 April, 09:16
Whats that sound at 0:07?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 April, 09:06
“They’re here...”☺️⏳
04-09-2022

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 April, 01:54
When I lived in GA. my pool pump broke. At the time I couldn't afford to just by another one, as I had salt water. My neighbors were not happy with the sound of frogs that were rocking for about a month. 🤷‍♀️ I enjoyed the sounds of nature.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 April, 01:54
When I lived in GA. my pool pump broke. At the time I couldn't afford to just by another one, as I had salt water. My neighbors were not happy with the sound of frogs that were rocking for about a month. 🤷‍♀️ I enjoyed the sounds of nature.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 April, 12:39
Spring peepers! Our have been singing for months here in Georgia. I hear them, American toads, Fowler toads, bronze frogs, and green frogs.

Haven't yet heard our bullfrogs, eastern narrowmouths (sound like sheep) or tree frogs!

I played with toads as a little girl and have never lost my love of frogs and toads. Passed it onto my daughter. This is the best part of living on a big pond!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 April, 12:42
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
I forgot the best part - it is a 17 acre pond!

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
09 April, 08:15
The peepers have started here as well, a little late this year

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 April, 12:49
17 seconds worth of frogs. Nice!

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
08 April, 07:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 April, 06:38

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 02:27
Night Shift !

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 April, 12:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
American Toads?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
08 April, 02:16
LETS GET SOME VIBES GOING VK!!!! EVERYONE WHO IS STILL ON TWITTER FACEBOOK ETC.....
START TRENDING JUST THIS NOISE... MAKING SURE THE SWAMP HEARS US!!!!
NOW THAT WOULD BE AS AWESOME AS THE STORM TWEET

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
08 April, 02:11
We are Camouflaged Soldiers. Most people mistake that noise for crickets.

Gathering of frogs called an army.... They are the most dreaded creatures in the swamp. Creating so much noise, the predators are forced to run.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
08 April, 02:10
When I was a little girl, my dad told me I could be anything I wanted to be when I grow up. I said, "I want to be a frog." He laughed and said. "That's not what I meant." Well, look at me now, Dad. 😉 🐸

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 April, 02:06
Pepe Battalion. 🐸

trueblue @trueblue
08 April, 01:53
ok not trying to be dramatic but two days ago the ringing in my right ear became so loud and had such intense pressure with it. i was shocked it wasn't from outside and no one else could hear it. had almost a pattern to it too, or waves.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 April, 03:01
In response trueblue to his Publication
going on 4 yrs with me. yes to pattern, different frequencies??
rhythms? pitches that change?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 01:19
tuning in to the frequency

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 01:00
Nah this is more like it but they are close.

Nada ... @Nada
08 April, 12:56

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 12:30
thought that was crickets

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 April, 11:50
To me, that is one of the most relaxing sounds

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 April, 11:15
frogs 🐸

amy lilley @amylilley
08 April, 11:11
….at the ready🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 April, 11:09
Who sent the plague of locusts? Who's ARMY are they!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 10:56
My 1st thought was, wow that is a lot of
🐸 Frogs 🐸 :)
Then, I thought, it’s more than that...
note to self: KiKi Quit Overthinking! 🤪
🙏 Happy Friday VK 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 April, 01:54
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i was just getting ready to post about over thinking this one. couldn't see the forest cause the trees were in the way. was too focused on the thud and it still a bit early for cicadas at least where i live.
I'll take note as well

America First @Realdeal
08 April, 10:40
sounds like jamica at night

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
08 April, 10:35
…sounds of spring
new beginnings…..of a boat load of Frogs
Froggie love song 🐸😍

Arya 1703 @Arya
08 April, 10:32
Anything to do with Q 1077?
Night [4]
Increase in chatter.
Frogs chatting.
Q posted 1 minute (and 4 years) before VK
🧐🐸