Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 04:50
Popped up on TikTok. Reminded me of @VincentKennedy poll question from earlier today. Jellyfish that can reverse aging.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 04:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
what if this place is to become the kingdom of heaven? those of us already here, get to enjoy ‘eternal life’.

those who have died are reborn, and though they don’t live the same life as the same person, their soul comes back to enjoy the same ‘eternal life’.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Here's the catch. If there is reincarnations and the amount of population is increasing generation by generation, where the other souls come from?
05:01 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 April, 05:24
StarMakers✨

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 April, 05:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Maybe...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
It's this vibe thing that amazes me I think about something and somehow it pops up on some Anons feed here on AU
I love it
❤️

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 05:28
perhaps we don’t immediately come back after death. rest for a bit outside of this world before returning. who’s to say all souls are already here?

recall VK saying schumann will show when [their] souls leave earth

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:30
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
...or from this Earth. Lot's of questions.

Water Mark @Watermark
07 April, 05:09
Perhaps we incarnate back to the Well of Souls. When souls become immortal, the Well is not refilled by dying.

Eventually everyone levels up or is cast into the abyss.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
Backdrop/Background people or NPC's. VK had a post on it but I can't find it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:10
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I remember one VK's post about some being "bots". I guess soulless bots.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
are animals evolving? theres so much evil done to animals that they deserve a major upgrade. not sure how that works in the spiritual sense

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
Animals were bigger in the past too.