Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Popped up on TikTok. Reminded me of @VincentKennedy poll question from earlier today. Jellyfish that can reverse aging.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
04:50 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 11:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 April, 11:06
Nope..just a new agenda they are pushing torwards a youthful look. The evil are afraid of death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 April, 11:04
Don't want to reverse my aging, it's part of life. I just want to be left alone to live in peace and happiness with the time God has given me on Earth.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:57
🤯

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
07 April, 10:23
Just saw a commercial of an eye drop that corrects your vision...

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
07 April, 10:53
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Would be very curious if there was some correlation to the mouse study reversing their eyesight. The "gene therapy" term gave me pause as well.

Data Gramma @Vic
07 April, 10:55
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Until big pharma is checked I wouldn't try ANY of their "miracle drugs". Look at the vax!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 April, 09:45
dont want to live forever
Need new blood new ideas
regenerate not stagnate

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 April, 09:41
Cell regeneration Med Beds will be a thing too! The Med Bed increases the amount of hertz that your cells operate at back up to 70hz or somethin close to that which revitalizes your body and makes you young again!! Exciting times ahead!!! IFFFF…. We make it!!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 09:00
beauty really is in the “eye” of the beholder

watch the water

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 April, 08:20
Already exists. Geneticists discovered enzyme that causes aging.
Body Stops producing at age of 21 in women and 27 in men.
Can be synthesized, children no longer required.
Project Camelot - Whistleblower says Elites have 1m/day pill that returns you to that age.

I'm highly suspicious of a 27 year old running a trillion dollar pharma company after I learned this. His attitude, even after a 7 year sentence is strange.

https://www.pbs.org/newsho...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 April, 08:16
They put what in the retina?? 🤔 nope no thank you !

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 April, 06:58
I believe this is all tied to our telomeres - as cells replicate the telomeres get shorter and shorter and this is basically aging in a nutshell. Environmental conditions and hereditary issues worsen it. A Nobel prize was won based on research back in ‘09 i think

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 April, 06:55
stay a child....its easier lol

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 09:01
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
some of the best advice right there!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
07 April, 06:50
No Way ... Not with how current world/life is!

Hard Pass!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 April, 06:42
not sure i would want a chip in my eye, but then again younger body to go with my big heart higher frequency tempered with wisdom gained from life’s mistakes ☺️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 April, 06:40
Modifying dna? 🤔

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 April, 06:38
you know there is a supplement i think from jellyfish that is for the brain, Prevagen. could be wrong, might be from shell fish, my brain fooked with so little sleep, will check it out

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
07 April, 11:02
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 April, 06:27
So would that also erase the mistakes we made in older years? 😳😂

I would like to erase some relationships. 🤨

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 06:24
I guess we need to consider that our DNA needs to be fixed & not be too quick to fear what we’ve yet to fully understand.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 06:27
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Fixing, awakening whatever the correct word would be.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 April, 05:55
if no one ever died then the world would be overpopulated. can they bring back those that die in accidents? Id be happy with 103 if I still had my bearings and such and not dependent on someone to take care of me

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
07 April, 05:42
If there is a way to reverse aging, what caused it to begin with?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:43
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Maybe someone messed up with our DNA.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 05:34
You have a great TikTok feed btw

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:35
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Hacked algorithm lol

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 April, 05:26
have ypu noticed many of is of similar mind look much younger than we are ?
THE Bloodline of the Maitriach (they) are after is potentially the fountain of yputh (they) sought

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
07 April, 05:05
Average lifespan of 200 years will certainly solve our steep birthrate decline PROVIDED we age with clarity and we age GRACEFULLY

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:08
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Enough time for the mind to learn.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
07 April, 04:58
I am loving what you and VK are revving up. keep it coming! We the people of God the Heavenly Father gave us power, it’s just our collective choice:)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 04:53
what if this place is to become the kingdom of heaven? those of us already here, get to enjoy ‘eternal life’.

those who have died are reborn, and though they don’t live the same life as the same person, their soul comes back to enjoy the same ‘eternal life’.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 05:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Here's the catch. If there is reincarnations and the amount of population is increasing generation by generation, where the other souls come from?