Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 02:22
I have at times wished I could offer more or inform in other ways to assist this movement, but I have learned all have a role, and there are so many moving parts within it, God is Good, and I am confident in where I am standing. God Bless Us All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
We offer what we have at the moment. I'm no one special here. I have no inside info or comms from the Q team. I appreciate the positive thoughts for encouragement that many post here cuz we certainly need them now. The info that comes out daily is draining my energy. The corruption, lies(which is the worst imo), child abuse, lap top from hell, child trafficking, pedophilia gone rampant, inflation, fuel costs, grocery costs, vax injuries/deaths etc. Sometimes I disconnect from here as it becomes too much to bear, all the while we are told to "hold the line" or "stay strong", which most of us are. We have seen some good things happen. But it feels like we go forward 2 steps & 1 back constantly like a roller coaster or seesaw. Most have to get up take care of family & go to work. So for now I am being patient & praying God knows what he is doing & we will see justice/happiness around the corner, according to God's time.
03:28 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 03:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If you're in the woods without a phone or way of "connecting" You are holding the line more than You even know, it's not about here or there, it's just about where You may find balance within You that does the most damage to the evil, and You're doing it all for Gods' Purpose. The spiritual battle is so very real, if You feel a drain, it's not the right moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 05:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sometimes need to hit the “refresh “ button to come back fighting harder😇