Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 01:49
Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 02:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana understands that the Med beds will alter our DNA.
In very simple terms> Nana language:

We are basically holograms of energy & the med beds will take a snapshot of our bodies in sections.
It will reset each section or organ back to a time when each part was healthy,
I have heard that MRNA manipulation is not in itself a bad thing and that our DNA needs to be reset.
I understand this reset will aline us more with our childlike connection to our soul/spirit/God direct.

All of the poisons, chemtrails, food, water, and others have altered our DNA in a bad way.
My understanding of med beds uses many things like this to repair bodies and replace libs and such.
Just what I have heard!
Do not shoot the messenger please😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 April, 02:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live for the day Im in a quantum med bed getting the broken parts repaired. If you hear ANYTHING about getting into one please let us know Nana! ♥️

07 April, 02:42
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Ya'll would be the first to know.
Simon Parkes has said that he is working with the Navy and they will be putting a facility in every state, these will be free.
I feel that there will be others that cost money, I also think there will be rip off con artists that try to fool ppl and take their money for fake shit.
I have heard that they are training ppl to use them now, but idk you know it is only what we hear, we will have to see.
I look forward to having my back fixed.
Nana has got shit to do!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
07 April, 02:59
hope its more than 1 facility per state. any fake one should be immediately srnt away. as for anyone costing really think they should be free no cost. they pousoned us so why pay to heal what we did not do. frustrating. but if we get our monetary compensation i do understand but if no monetary help we have been drained so where would the $$ come from? and need some for the animals also. they have no voice and in so many ways were harmed and the children. so much healing needed. id give my spot up to have my furbabies healed. honestly these need to be in every city. id even volunteer to set appointments. we can all take turns helping. many hands make light work. at first 24/7 they should run. break it down to cities and we can get this done faster. if only 1 per state there will be trouble lots getting there is an issue.

07 April, 03:06
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Well this is to start.
Consider this:
At the beginning they will have to be operated by the military.
Picture in your mind what desperate ppl would do if a facility opened.
1000's and 1000's of ppl would storm the place trying to get in to be healed all at once.

It would be a disaster of huge proportion.

The military will have to protect the facilites and schedule ppl in. with 1st priority I would guess to the very young, very old, and sickest ppl.
We have been told that the children from the tunnels and the soldiers have been treated by them so far, but Nana has no confirmation of any of that.🙏

07 April, 03:16
i understand but we should help. we as people being healed should give to assist in this. we must take ownership of our future. Anger must go away. love must come. why i say dont release it yil there are enoughand we as communities can assist each other. 1 facility wont work and will create issues. also schools on natural remedies need to be around. my thought is healing our physical but not having the spiritual healed is going to be interesting.. imagin a vetran who is ok for awhile vs a criminal with a terminal illness. who goes first. and how do you handle the ego outrage. ☹️. why i said smaller facility, also incorporating community. if its free they should pay it forward somehow.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is why they picked good ppl to run it an monitor it.
We actually have the ability within our bodies to heal ourselves but we are not far enough advanced in our awakening to do this yet, plus many do not have time to get to that level.
It will be ok, the right ppl will be called to it.
03:24 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
07 April, 03:29
All we can do is have faith and continue growing. if im here when it happens that is how it is meant to be. Though i see so much good i atill ferl children and fur babies first. we have done so much just in being complacent we should give them first dibs. i do not think i will ever be able to 100% forgive myself for not listening when my soul said something is not right. so furbabies and children 1st we can all wait.

07 April, 04:47
It all starts with forgiving ourselves.