Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:43
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I πŸ’– muh Ron DeSantis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
#FloridaRocks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
07 April, 05:43
God bless and keep you Gov. DeSantisπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
07 April, 05:30
damn!!!! awesome gov. keep it up

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 April, 05:10
Eff’en shame this is what it takes!!!!!!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
07 April, 04:05
This was already a thing we are fighting for everything all over again
not sure if we are going forward or backwards at this point frustration levels are high these days

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
07 April, 04:16
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Since 2011, federal regulations requires any hospital accepting Medicare and Medicaid to allow patients to say who they want as visitors. And this includes the majority of hospitals. The patient’s wishes must be respected regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or relationship. General hospital rules regarding visiting hours will be enforced. However, the enforcement will not discriminate according to relationship.

In addition, if you’re a hospital patient, you may choose someone to act as your advocate. This person can ask questions, speak to doctors on your behalf, and generally become part of your care team.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 April, 03:55
This shouldnt have to be a law in the first place!!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 April, 03:48
Govenor DeSantis is amazing! I don’t live in Florida, but my sister, and neice do. I’m so happy they live in a state with a governor who’s setting example, after example for our nation.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 03:36
that is good stuff but what do we do,? keep making laws? why not get rid of old bs ones that facilitate the need to make more laws? this one is common sense. a rare thing these days.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 April, 03:24
Thank you Gov. DeSantis!
My beloved Aunt who was in hospital for 23 days passed all alone…it still weighs heavy on my heart.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 April, 03:22
Love Our DeSantis! WooHoo!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 April, 03:15
It’s REALLY sad that we even need a law to protect such a basic need.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 03:14
Go DeSantis!!!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
07 April, 03:09
Shame a common right should have to be legalized. The Dems hate America.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 03:14
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
My thoughts exactly that we are even at this point now.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
07 April, 03:15
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
EXACTLY!! This is already a protected right- such Bullshit!