Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Polls that get VK in trouble 3 of 3

If you had the G*d like ability to create anything or do anything would you use it?

*Like so we know the numbers.

Yes

No

02:13 PM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
09 April, 01:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
made in God’s image we are meant to create be creative? this is why when you are completely lost in a hobby that entails some sort of creativity you feel amazing, in the zone/flow ->present moment -> frequency of God? we use the power of minds to vibe & manifest here together all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 April, 07:05
I answered 'no' because I have made so many mistakes in my life when I thought I was doing something AMAZING and RIGHT and never saw the long term implications of that decision. We can only see as men see, but God understands as only He can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 April, 06:52
No, not without the G*d-like knowledge to go with it. Without the knowledge as well, there is no telling what kind of unforeseen abomination I could come up with.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 April, 06:45
Through pure-hearted prayer G-d gives us the power to create ✨

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 02:34
we were meant to create, soverignty
we were not meant to live through [theirs]
the world was hijacked & corrupted

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 April, 02:06
i’m picking up a making babies re-population vibe here. lol

Violet *** @Violetfire
08 April, 12:26
Only through wisdom. The Universal law of no interference must apply. All people move to their own music and must be allowed the freedom to learn from it hence the meaning of no good deed goes unpunished. Good deeders are interfering.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
07 April, 10:52
I'd get rid of Pedo-Satanist, Psychos.

Thats all I care about.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
07 April, 10:46
I clicked "no", only because I don't believe God's or Jesus' equal. But all I can say is that's it's a damn good thing I don't have supernatural powers like that, because I might turn some folks into amoebas or something. 😉

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
07 April, 10:41
Scripture teaches us to speak the word, and the word can heal.
Yes. I do that as often as people are willing to allow me to "pray" and declare healing over them. The most fun is when they come back and say they are healed. I think I am still as awed as they are every time it happens. Not because "I" healed them, but because God is LOVE, His word is true, and LOVE heals! (Even as Truth sets people free.)
Ephesians 3:14-21 is the scripture that when applied to people's lives does amazing things (at least, that has been my experience. That along with James 5 (anoint with oil), as an act of faith. Anointing oil is an act of faith that if I acknowledge God is real, He shows up and reveals Himself... the height, the depth, and the width of His great love for all of those created. Miracles are normal for God.
It amazes me how God uses imperfect people to heal and reveal Himself to them, through them, to others, in His great love.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
07 April, 09:37
no
17%
BQQM
Thank
you
God
for EVERYTHING

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 09:05
17% say NO 🧐

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 April, 07:54
You dont know what the reality is, this is done daily by all. Jesus said" have i not said ye are as Gods". A famous writer in the early 1900's said the average man on the street is little more than a purveyor of black magic. You DONT SEE . but some do, and those in God that see are witness to all of it. bad times ahead.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 07:43
I would heal every person on earth , feed the hungry, home the homeless , stuff like that .

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
07 April, 10:47
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
That, I might go for. 😁

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
07 April, 07:25
Yes. I have the Ability to Create or do anything and I am using it to Create the Reality I Dream of.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 April, 07:14
🧐 Yes or no, be careful what you wish for

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 April, 05:38
We are all part of the I AM universal energy

We are creators

Be careful what you wish for.

Truth Spark @Sparks
07 April, 05:35
God works through all of us and in all of us 💖

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 05:35
If given this ability it would be reasonable to assume that it would also be all knowing and by that I mean we would only use the ability as God does / is using it. In other words, we personally would not notice any difference, because everything is as it's intended to be.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
07 April, 05:43
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes, agree, except that some know but haven't learned how to use it yet, properly.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 April, 05:09
i choose yes simply because i couldnt resist the urge i have always had to help
not fir the gratification of the deed but because its whats right
for all of us it is but a simple choice to help or not
you could be the answered prayer
only god knows
we never know in what form our help may come in

CharRose @CharRose
07 April, 05:02
We are all Co-Creators! ❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
07 April, 04:58
We already have this ability. We are creators.
People just have to recognize it.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 April, 04:36
I agree with the statement....God LIKE or God GIVEN? God LIKE would be what Satan thought himself to be...and the tendency then is to also demand to be worshipped like God. God GIVEN is knowing that your power comes FROM GOD. You are not the Creator...He is the Creator. You have been GIVEN power and authority to do many things. I think it's an important difference.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
07 April, 04:29
I feel like that's a trick question. We are given God given enable rights. Are you talking about something different?

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
07 April, 04:22
we do and we can. we are part of God so we create everything around us. we just din’t realize how powerful we are.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts