Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:13
Polls that get VK in trouble 3 of 3

If you had the G*d like ability to create anything or do anything would you use it?

*Like so we know the numbers.

Yes

No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
Scripture teaches us to speak the word, and the word can heal.
Yes. I do that as often as people are willing to allow me to "pray" and declare healing over them. The most fun is when they come back and say they are healed. I think I am still as awed as they are every time it happens. Not because "I" healed them, but because God is LOVE, His word is true, and LOVE heals! (Even as Truth sets people free.)
Ephesians 3:14-21 is the scripture that when applied to people's lives does amazing things (at least, that has been my experience. That along with James 5 (anoint with oil), as an act of faith. Anointing oil is an act of faith that if I acknowledge God is real, He shows up and reveals Himself... the height, the depth, and the width of His great love for all of those created. Miracles are normal for God.
It amazes me how God uses imperfect people to heal and reveal Himself to them, through them, to others, in His great love.
10:41 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it