Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
08 April, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I lost my dog in November 2021. I know the Bible doesn't tell us but I pray we are reunited with our pets in Heaven! 🤗🐶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

judi jones @justj88
08 April, 05:49
G

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We The People @OutOfMatrix
08 April, 12:24
Adorable! Looks like running on batteries 🙂

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 April, 12:13
thats the kind of dog you cant let it outside by itself.....even in a fenced in yards....cause of raptor birds.........

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
07 April, 03:52
not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 April, 02:32
😍😍

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
07 April, 01:44
🥰 Absolutely cute !!! love them so much!
doG makes life so much better ..

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 April, 01:39
Cuteness overload! ♥️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 April, 01:25
no bounds

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:17

Kelly Shero @tommigirl1465
07 April, 01:14
Absolutely adorable! 🥰🐾🐾

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
07 April, 01:14
Ours.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 01:09
17 again!
So then today you think is the day I find my little buddie?

Rachel Freeman @Oracle
07 April, 01:08
:)

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 April, 01:07
cutest thing I've seen all week! Adorbs

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
07 April, 01:05
That little cutie has some spunk! 😍

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
07 April, 01:04
What is that song? I need that in my life.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 April, 03:53
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
The Hamster Dance Song by the Hamster Dance Masters
(per Shazam app)

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 01:02
God inside everything = God comes in all sizes

God I’d love a lil doG like that!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 April, 12:57
Oh my goodness!😍

Some of the best things come in small packages!
💞🐶💞

💧1224🔥
Coincidence?
Think Wendy.
Coordinated - the "Awakening."
Every detail accounted for.
Every scenario planned for.
Enjoy the show.
Q
🧐"pet" in 💧 & adorable tiny dog in video
🧐 💧 graphic for "pet"
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧4221🙏✝️🙏
🧐 See screenshot of sign referencing God in 💧 & "doG" noted in VK's post

🧐12:24 > 36

💧36🦅💫🇺🇸
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 April, 01:04
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧63🔥
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

💧9 (1+2+2+4)🔥
Through the looking glass.
🧐💧

🧐My prior post today re: VK's post containing "Let there be Light" video focused on the gematria of "God." In that post, the gematria of "God" & "Let there be Light" = 156.

🧐Gematria for "God" = 61, 156, 26

🧐 The 16 second video is the mirror of 61 for the Jewish Gematria.

💧61🔥
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
07 April, 12:52
💯 he does ✌️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 12:40

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 12:38

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 April, 12:38
Cutest thing ever, besides my 2 cats! My cats are actually bigger than that little hairball!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 12:37
adorable, little bundle of love, so sweet, I want one!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 April, 12:45
So what's difference between the human soul and doG's soul? Or is it all part of G*d? Spinoza's G*d = All G*d. Is there a differentiation between the two?

Western Theology (like Christianity) tends to stick with they are separate. However, Eastern Theology (like Buddhism) tends to say that our soul "levels up" through the consciousness chain of hierarchy.

Some Eastern Religions believe the swastika is symbolic for the wheel of reincarnation.

There are 4 manifestations the soul can be in. Angelic (Buddha), Humans, Animals, and Demons. Each quadrant of the swastika is a representation of one of these manifestations.
- Top left = Angelic. There is no top barrier so the soul is seen as angelic and reaching for the heavens. However, there is a barrier to earth below.
- Bottom right - Demons. There is a ceiling above preventing connection to the human plane and it is cut off from the rest.
- The other 2 quadrants are humans and animals.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
07 April, 02:30
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
the soul, is only an expression, of the body.
the Spirit is the operative, and most important function of life.
the soul, may be manipulated, but. not the Spirit.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
07 April, 02:58
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
07 April, 12:33
every dog has its day

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 12:30
I'm pretending that little puppy is making the noise in the video.

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 April, 12:36
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 April, 12:29
I would be scared of stepping on that little thing. Would be nice to carry my doG for a change. Shes a whopping 86 pounds.