Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 April, 02:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Gulliver's Travels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 April, 01:46
Do you have a link to full video? i heard him mention my tribe, want to watch full screen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 01:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Don't have the link, try searching by keywords on some video hosting platforms.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 April, 01:46
Do you have a link to full video? i heard him mention my tribe, want to watch full screen

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
07 April, 01:28
fook them and their evil games . my daughter found a barbie doll in the yard the other week with its head popped off . i drew a cross on it with my finger and through the shit in the garbage . i dont have time for that evil shit around me

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 12:46
Yes, but all aliens are not fallen Angels.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 01:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
True.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
07 April, 12:21
Pans Labyrinth | The pale man - YouTube

From the movie 'Pans Labyrinth'"In 1944 Spain young Ofelia and her ailing mother arrive at the post of her mother's new husband, a sadistic army officer who ...

VANQUISH DARKNESS @PROPHETIC_WARRIOR
07 April, 11:34
Genesis 6 Conspiracy - Fallen Watcher Angels / nephillim hybrid. Not 'ET's' as we are being told!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 11:37
In response VANQUISH DARKNESS to his Publication

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 April, 11:26
The description of the man eating giants reminds me of Attack on Titan.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 April, 11:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Saturn devouring his children. [they] worship Saturn.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
07 April, 11:23
fraks me out so bad